Saturday, March 19, 2011

Driven by Purpose!

Driven by Purpose!
In the state of the world today, we are constantly adjusting to the issues of the world that we all face. It could be relationships (both personal and social), children (the issues of life they face from school societal), economic (the job market and our general education), beliefs (spiritual and social), and a general sense of who we are a people. My experience and conversations with many people have in these areas has given me a passion to study, share, and dialogue about these issues in depth. The only way to learn is to be exposed to new information, then study the content out to come to an educated conclusion.  This is my goal in this blog.  I invite everyone to share their views, sources, and experiences to the masses for the purpose of greater education in a diversity of area.
This is what I am driven to do. Join me in the discussions to discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment